Our Managing Director, Stephen is a fully qualified affiliate member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), who constantly seeks new learning opportunities to broaden his knowledge, and improve his range of services.
Stephen continues his studies as part of his structured programme of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to complement his existing AAT qualifications;
Appointing Remigius will give you more time to concentrate on your business where it needs you the most, by allowing you to focus on achieving growth through increased sales from existing, and new customers.
Regardless of the style of support you require: either In-house or off-site, you will receive the same level of professionalism. Our team can provide the business owner with essential management information ensuring all your business decisions are well informed.
• Cash flow forecast (The single most important issue facing most businesses)
• Inventory Management (Inventory turnover, and Inventory holding periods)
• Trade receivables collection period (how long credit customers are taking to pay their invoices)
• Trade payables collection period (how long the business is taking to pay its credit supplier Invoices)
• Working capital cycle (how long it takes to convert materials purchased into sales cash received)
• Liquidity (company assets & liabilities)
• Gross profit %
• Operating profit %
• Expenses/Revenue %
• Return on capital employed (How effectively is capital being invested in the company)
• Interest cover (how comfortably can the company can cover its financing costs)
• Gearing – What level of borrowing is being employed to finance the business